Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shockwave 1.1 problem
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave
SqUak
when i start shockwave on gameranger it just doesn't click automatically and it says "connection timed out" although zero hour works just fine.
i tried to re-install shockwave and re-installed zero hour but still same problem.
i have been trying to fix it for a couple days and i'm getting nowhere.
help pls ^^
Maelstrom
1. ShockWave 1.1 is not officially supported anymore. The ONLY version supported is 1.201.
2. The official way to play ShockWave online is via SWR.net. If you want to use another software, ask the developper of said software. We don't do support for Gameranger, Hamachi, nor any other device. Only SWR.net
(USA)Bruce
QUOTE (SqUak @ 4 Sep 2017, 23:11) *
when i start shockwave on gameranger it just doesn't click automatically and it says "connection timed out" although zero hour works just fine.
i tried to re-install shockwave and re-installed zero hour but still same problem.
i have been trying to fix it for a couple days and i'm getting nowhere.
help pls ^^

When I was jumping PC's/Locations alot I had a windows 7 I think that did this Squak/Micro

Best advice I can give for now is to run the game.dat In the installation path as the latest XP service pack and try to run it on windowed mode.
If it doesnt work, be sure to keep us updated.

This is a moby dick of a bug, maybe there can be a solution to it.
SqUak
i'm not sure i understand what you're saying.
SqUak
i'm a noob with pc and programming stuff, could you please explain to me what should i do in a simpler way ?
some people tried to help me using teamviewer but after many tries they got desperate lol
sorry for any inconvenience ^^
Skitt
sounds like its your firewall
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.