Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shockwave Just Wont Work?
SWR Productions Forum > SWR Projects > ShockWave > ShockWave Support
Crossfire97
Hi,

Im not very good it seems at trying to get mods to work I went and downloaded the zip file then installed the launcher and in another forum they said to make files from .gig to .big, sooo I made the files .big than .gig yet still it encounters the pain in the ass serious error?
Am I doing something terribly wrong here just to make it not work for myself???

Any questions asked I will attempt to answer.
Zeke
Check this guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cqTHHvD...dit?usp=sharing

You might find something useful.
Crossfire97
Thanks for the information, I got the thing loading now however now iv encountered yet another issue with the game and that is that it kills me off after a couple of seconds entering a new match? is this a common issue that can be fixed easily?
Zeke
That's Zero Hour's anti piracy protection, you've either tried to install ZH by just copying the game instead of installing it properly, or your using a crack that doesn't work.
Crossfire97
QUOTE (Zeke @ 19 Feb 2016, 2:33) *
That's Zero Hour's anti piracy protection, you've either tried to install ZH by just copying the game instead of installing it properly, or your using a crack that doesn't work.

so your telling me there no way of fixing this?
Zeke
QUOTE (Crossfire97 @ 19 Feb 2016, 10:37) *
so your telling me there no way of fixing this?

You can fix it by installing the game properly, and/or getting a proper ZH no-cd v1.04 crack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.